Friday, May 15, 2009

Read... Remember... Recollect...

I always remember one say from my lecturer... Read, Remember and Recollect!! well it always worked when I was in college but I didnt know that it applies in real life this way!!
When I first saw this dude and talked to him... I thought he was just a geek but there was always that air of confidence in his speech and mannerism which made me think that I shud get to know this person better and that he is the person who will be called a "friend for life"... if it was meant to be... and friend for life he is to me... Sharad Awasthi...
In the course of time... say 6 months of his stay in our company, I got to know that we share the same passions... music, photography... u name it... but the fact is that he is still better than me in all of those passions I have (except singing!!) and has the taste to make his passions richer!!
He is GOD in selecting great music... especially in trance and lounge... He was the person who introduced me to that kind of music which I might have heard but didnt know what its called!!
He also introduced me to Photography... I had the right equipments but was not sure of myself to take pictures of that quality!! I owe him that...
We spent some quality time together and what time we had... we went to Nandi hills where we took tons of pictures and then I took him to Ranganthiptu where we took the boat ride... I am sure he will never forget them.. I can't!!
After packing up the night before, I got to his place at 7:30AM next morning, as promised on sunday... Little did we know that his plane had already left 7 hrs before!! He had missed his flight to singapore... but had to wait another 14 to get on to another flight... (That made his day worse because he almost took the brunt from his wife!!) lolz...
I always wanted him to visit my place one last time before he leaves and wat a way to get ur wish!! It was amazing as Neelu even read my thought and blurted the same words on my face!!
I was really content of helping my friend and his wife to the airport the same night after we had an amazing time at my place!!
Now settled in singapore, we exchange mails and calls more often than not... but yes, the worst part is whenever I see a bajaj eliminator and a back pack... a dude of similar build, invariably the thought goes back to the best days in office for me... I read in to that situation... I go back rememberin the good old days... recollect the wonderful times we have had...

No comments:

Post a Comment